Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPoker sites and Clothing/Sponsorship obligations

Options
  • 25-01-2009 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

Gonna stick some dough on to an i poker site soon to play some Irish Open sats. My question is is their any sites that if you qualify with them dont force you to wear some stupid garish shirt with their logo plastered on it ? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

if you qualify on PPP I wont force you to wear the gear but by not wearing the gear you will be excluded from the sole survivor promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

if you qualify on PPP I wont force you to wear the gear but by not wearing the gear you will be excluded from the sole survivor promotion.
    Send me some gear and i'll wear it to mass for ya . Now all i have to do is remember where they parked the church??

Advertisement