Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE!!! Paul Smith - Extreme F EDT 50ml & Body Lotion 75ml [Sendit.com] Glitch???

Options
  • 25-01-2009 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

http://www.sendit.com/sendit/10026350.product

Description

A soft bouquet of exotic florals. Recommended Use - Evening

Says total £0.00, and free delivery to Ireland, so I ordered a few of them.

Glitch maybe?? Im not sure what the deal with it is....:confused:

This might be what it is.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Looks like a misprice. I doubt they'll honour it, I still ordered it though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭chickey

just ordered for 49c - fingers crossed

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's 0p in pounds but it's 49c in euros. Odd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Cheers just ordered it for £0.00 worth a try anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

If it's a misprice and they send it will they try and bill you later for it? I assume not but just want to know in case I bother with this

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    If it's a misprice and they send it will they try and bill you later for it? I assume not but just want to know in case I bother with this
    Legally they can't. They can either honour it or cancel it. Although even if they did you should be able to get your credit card company to refund the payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Came £0.00 for the total for me. So i ordered 4. Lets see what happens. Never heard of that perform but its free what harm

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭rameire

i love it when a plan comes together.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

i ordered 3,,lets see what happens eh:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Ordered 2, lets see what happens :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,084 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

seem to be a few items at this price under gift set... all female stuff?

http://www.sendit.com/sendit/sendit/perfume/christmas-gift-sets.list?sortOrder=price&sortReverse=false

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

ordered 12 boxes in total, one of the free perfumes each.....pity no free games

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

You'll never get them! Brilliant and all as this board is, any chance of getting a mis-priced item is reduced once you post the misprice here, and people start ordering in their hundreds! :pac::pac:

(although it has to be said that I was the author of a thread where people successfully got mispriced items for free)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

lindtee wrote: »
    You'll never get them! Brilliant and all as this board is, any chance of getting a mis-priced item is reduced once you post the misprice here, and people start ordering in their hundreds! :pac::pac:
    Well considering it has been posted on many message boards since Jan 21st I'd say posting it on Boards will have little added effect.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

link is down now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

lindtee wrote: »

(although it has to be said that I was the author of a thread where people successfully got mispriced items for free)
    Well, considering how I found it was buy clicking search with nothing in the box, which shows you the most ordered things, and it was second behind dark sector, so I guess lots of people have been ordering already.

Link is gone now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Lenny wrote: »
    link is down now...

Well I got in there before it closed, so lets see what happens at least!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Just checked my orders there and the order has disapeered. Havnt got an email yet from the though saying the cancelled the orders. Feck it!.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Dear ....,

We can confirm that the cancellation for the products listed below has been successful. Your card has not been charged for these items.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

^^ Yup, same here. Order cancelled. Got a mail.

Ah well, it was worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

ya i got a cancellation email too. we were all chancing are arm. Was worth the try anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

sorry to hear that lads ,that stinks:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Order cancelled too... worth a try anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement
Advertisement