Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People Not Accepting Game invites

Options
  • 24-01-2009 3:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi,

Im new (today) to this online gaming so when people invited me to play ranked and unranked games I would submit an invite and then we would get to the team selection screen and he/she wouldnt turn up. It is for FIFA 09 for the PS3. Its so frustrating. I was on it for over 2 hours and couldnt get a match set up at all!! What do I do? Any leagues I can join?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Hi,

Im new (today) to this online gaming so when people invited me to play ranked and unranked games I would submit an invite and then we would get to the team selection screen and he/she wouldnt turn up. It is for FIFA 09 for the PS3. Its so frustrating. I was on it for over 2 hours and couldnt get a match set up at all!! What do I do? Any leagues I can join?

Thanks

Clicking on play a ranked game will have you set up with some random John Joe Joyce, and more or less a definate game.

As regards you sending someone a game invite and them not accepting, this could be for numerous reasons. They could be in the middle of game, not want to play, just logging off or just playing mates or something.

If what your saying that people are inviting you to play, you don't need to send them an invitation, you only need to accept theirs. Click on the Xbox button on your controller, go to messages and there'll be a message saying 'John invites you to play Fifa 09', the just accept that and away you go!

Advertisement