Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE ARE THE BLOODY JOBS?????

Options
  • 23-01-2009 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

I lost my job in late Nov which was alovely surprise for xmas, and have exhausted all avenues looking for a job in Thurles and surrounding areas, am even extending my search to Dublin, Limerick and Cork. Does anyone know of a way to earn money from home maybe, have internet connction etc but dont drive? Am literally cracking up from boredom, lack of funds and worry about meeting my bills..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

Supermacs are hiring :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Id say you should try get a Driving licence in the mean time while you are waiting? Just my advice. What kind of work are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

same sitiation myself i plan on returning to collage to complete my degree..
    i have come to the conclusion after sending out over 300 cvs to various employers
    and i have had interviews, one employer told me that he wud not be able to pay me the due rate because of my experience, wtf with statements like that what do i do!!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

same sitiation myself i plan on returning to collage to complete my degree..
    i have come to the conclusion after sending out over 300 cvs to various employers
    and i have had interviews, one employer told me that he wud not be able to pay me the due rate because of my experience, wtf with statements like that what do i do!!

Depends what age you are if you must have two years experience after your 18th birthday to even get mimium wage with some jobs and thats legal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Acropat12

Have you tried Abbot in Clonmel - They seem to be hiring lately. Do you hold any qualifications? I know its not Thurles, but there are people here that commute

• Advertisement
Advertisement