Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Behringer monitor repair in Dublin

Options
  • 23-01-2009 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone had an idea where one would get a Behringer Truth B2031A repaired?

Fixtronix is the only Behringer repair place I could find online but I don't really have any way of getting my speaker to them as I don't drive and I'm sure couriering it would cost a fortune. It would be ideal if there was somewhere in Dublin that would do it, preferably without charging an arm and a leg.

Would appreciate any suggestions!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Is it really worth repairing I wonder? Most decent repair guys are around the Euro 80 per hour mark, plus any spares necessary.

Perhaps your dealer could help you? Where did you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jiminynuggets

Bought them from Digital Viallage in Birmingham. I had emailed fixtronix and he said by the sound of the problem that it'd be worth doing as repairs to Behringer stuff is relatively 'economical'. To be honest i jus wanna get them repaired so I can use them for a bit while I save up for a new set, and hopefully, if they're working, get a few bob from their sale to put towards a new set aswell. They're worth about €200-250 so was hoping repairs wouldn't be more then half that...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

I see.

Advertisement