Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Tat, opinions? (image included)

Options
  • 23-01-2009 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone.

I've decided to get my first tatoo. Attached is an image i found on google that i would like.
    However obviously i inverted the colors to be more like a tatoo. It was originally a red heart with a blue infinity symbol but most people i've asked seem to advise against colors. Claiming they fade. And given that it reminded alot of people of superman, I think this was a good choice :)

I want a heart + infinity symbol but regards style/colors i'd like a few opinions from people who obviously like tats and any reccomendations that you could give regards design. Perhaps a black heart and a red infinity symbol?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Hi there,

I'm a little disappointed that your user name is not "The Tinkler" as I thought it was at first glance, but how and ever :)

Personally, I love colour tattoos. It was pointed out to me today that out of my three tattoos I haven't a single line of black ink on my body, I hadn't noticed before today :D

No fading so far, but fading colours can be topped up in time if necessary.

At the end of the day though, my opinion shouldn't matter. It's your body and your tattoo so it's totally up to you what to get! ;)

If you're not sure about it, my advice would be to sit on it for a while until you're sure of your final design and colour choice.

Out of all the tattoo ideas I've seriously considered, I've shelved about half of them and most of the others have evolved far past what I was originally thinking of.

Anyhoo, thats just my €0.02 worth. Good luck with the tattoo :)

Advertisement