Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabela's Outfitter Mag Archery Target (FOR SALE)

Options
  • 23-01-2009 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

FOR SALE 100 EUROS bargin at that

Outfitter bag targets are specially constructed for lasting arrow-stopping performance, even when shooting hard-hitting carbon arrows from today's fastest bows. These targets are filled with a dense fiber material and have a patented floating center to stop thousands of shots, yet arrows remove effortlessly with only two fingers. The cover is 100% rot-resistant and sports bull's-eyes on each side.
    Size: 28" x 28" x 10".

Im in Donegal don`t fancy shipping this as its big and is 51 LB`s so collection from my house would be prefered
    This is brand new i`m selling it because it got sent to me by mistake and cabelas just told me to keep it as shipping back to the usa would be too much and i need it sold to cover the 94euro tax i had to pay on it :mad:

Phone number 0857463526

s7_415144_imageset_01.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

If anyone is interested, please communicate via PM

Mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement