Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betfair freebies

Options
  • 23-01-2009 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi guys,

I'm just after opening an account with betfair for a bit of fun. Just wondering should i not of got a €10 free bet and is there not other freebies that always seem to be advertised? How do you get these?

Also, how do money back bets work on football? It is as simple as if you put money on a team to win and they lose or draw you get your money back?

One last question, how do asian handicaps work in football?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

You could have got up to a Free €35 bet if you had a look around.
    Also, how do money back bets work on football? It is as simple as if you put money on a team to win and they lose or draw you get your money back?

Don't think so :confused:
    If that's the case I think we'd all be doing it :cool:

Money backs depends on the T&C's attached to the bets.
    Most bookies do different Money Backs so the T&C's will differ.
    Some do refunds of first goalscorer, scorecast bets etc if Player XYZ scores etc.
    Only certain type of bets would be refunded and mostly not the main W/D/W ones either.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Paddy Irishman

Just wondering should i not of got a €10 free bet
    You get your free bet credited usually within 24 hours of opening an account.
    Is there not other freebies that always seem to be advertised? How do you get these?
    I once got a free Betfair pen from their van at the Punchestown Festival, that's about it. You might get a baseball hat or t-shirt if you go to one of their education events that are held over the year. I've never been to one so I don't know.

Here's two sites that explain what an Asian handicap is:
    http://help.betfair.com/contents/itemId/i65767336/index.en.html#asian
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_handicap.

Advertisement