Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Negraneu grinding 2c/5c!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

some challenge. busto by 50nl
    5. NEW: At about the $5-$10 limit I may decide to increase the number of big blinds required to move up in limits. 500 BB's is plenty for the micro games, but could be rather short for the higher limit games with better opponents. I'll base my decision on when to do that at my discretion

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

aya14 wrote: »
    Just spotted this, doesn't say why he's doing it though:confused:
    Surely this is poor BR management?

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/blogs/article/453

Saw this last week, was at 1c 2c...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

busto obv.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

I've sent hiim $0.02 to help out

• Registered Users Posts: 39,128 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

At first I thought he was playing limit (his main game), so I thought 500bb was ok for micro.
    then noticed it was NL. BRM fail

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Taxipete29

aya14 wrote: »
    Just spotted this, doesn't say why he's doing it though:confused:
    Surely this is poor BR management?

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/blogs/article/453

Hes doing a Chris ferguson style challenge and attempting to spin $10 into $10k

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭DrJFF

i heard he was taking some of guy laibertes action in railheaven and he's trying to rebuild:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

Seriously, if you had the kind of money these lads had would you be bothered with this kinda nonsence, sponsors wishes or no!?

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

with his kind or money i dont thinks its about money any longer its totally about the game itself imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

Donkathon wrote: »
    with his kind or money i dont thinks its about money any longer its totally about the game itself imo

Did you think i thought it was about the money?:eek:;)

My point is its a big world, he is rich, he should be able to find better ways to spend his time than 2c/5c?

His life and all that but some of the things the big boys do in and around poker (the stupid side bets etc) does show the kinda personality flaws needed to get to there level:eek::D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

I think he is doing it for commercial reasons for his new pokervt site. I think he was recording a few vids for content.

Pretty funny though. Imagine sitting down and the guy just appears. you would have to think it was a joke alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

elshambo wrote: »
    Did you think i thought it was about the money?:eek:;)

My point is its a big world, he is rich, he should be able to find better ways to spend his time than 2c/5c?

His life and all that but some of the things the big boys do in and around poker (the stupid side bets etc) does show the kinda personality flaws needed to get to there level:eek::D

I agree. You'd think he'd find something better to do with his time, FFS.

Advertisement