Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally! The illuminati have been unveiled

Options
  • 23-01-2009 4:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

have a nice day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

whos that ,yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Ahh, a skeptics conspiracy theory conclusion. Im curious of how this relates to the CT'er that believes in the all seeing eye psychology. He or she is the shady character.

Would it be a stretch for me to say that you believe that CT'ers who believe this are delusional or have personality disorders? Gullible maybe, delusional?

I would go with gullible or a less offensive and my particular conclusion: easily swayed by supposed rebellious information. With the recent sudden influx of religious extremism here my theory seems to be the more correct one. We all have our beliefs. The economy, god, democracy, political affiliations and our racial or sexist ignorances. Are all these personality disorders, delusions?

We are quick to dismiss information that goes against our beliefs. Therefore there must be another way to get through to someone without staying on the carousel so long that the debate or argument has been pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

i dont beleive any of there theories but i do enjoy reading this part of the forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Pointless spam lads...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Ahh, a skeptics conspiracy theory conclusion. Im curious of how this relates to the CT'er that believes in the all seeing eye psychology. He or she is the shady character.

Would it be a stretch for me to say that you believe that CT'ers who believe this are delusional or have personality disorders? Gullible maybe, delusional?

I would go with gullible or a less offensive and my particular conclusion: easily swayed by supposed rebellious information. With the recent sudden influx of religious extremism here my theory seems to be the more correct one. We all have our beliefs. The economy, god, democracy, political affiliations and our racial or sexist ignorances. Are all these personality disorders, delusions?

We are quick to dismiss information that goes against our beliefs. Therefore there must be another way to get through to someone without staying on the carousel so long that the debate or argument has been pointless.
    Isn't trentf the one who really does believe in the illuminati/nwo and all that? So that picture makes even less sense to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

humanji wrote: »
    Isn't trentf the one who really does believe in the illuminati/nwo and all that? So that picture makes even less sense to me.

I have a bad memory, I was in two minds earlier when writing that post, there was more but that was deleted. It was asking if he came to that conclusion dramatically or slowly.
    (edit: sorry im not with it today, that was his post on the other thread that I had more written, sorry Trent, disregard my first sentance in that first post of mine.)

I should really buy a DS and do some brain training or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I have a bad memory, I was in two minds earlier when writing that post, there was more but that was deleted. It was asking if he came to that conclusion dramatically or slowly.
    (edit: sorry im not with it today, that was his post on the other thread that I had more written, sorry Trent, disregard my first sentance in that first post of mine.)

I should really buy a DS and do some brain training or something.
    It's alright. It's Friday. I think we're all the same. :D

Advertisement