Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo query

Options
  • 23-01-2009 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hey guys,im thinking about getting my first tattoo & just looking for advice on were you think would be the best place in dublin to go. iv been debating whether or not to get one for the past year & i have my mind set on what tat i want to go for. its a Maori tattoo i have attached a picture so just looking to c if anyone could give me advice who would be the best tattoo artist in dublin to get it done by

cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

i think most tattooists in dublin could execute one to that standard, which tbh isn't great.

the whole point of a design like that is that the negative swirls carry through out. the tattooist who did that piece seems to have missed that point entirely, and the negative swirls are mishapen and inconsistant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

As hot2def has pointed out, there are plenty of artists that are capable of executing such a tat. Having said that do not copy that design as it blows. Google Kiri Tuhi for some nice inspiration.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭cos!!

dublin art tattoo in temple bar!i'd have to say them for any tribal work

Advertisement