Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blast from the Past!

Options
  • 22-01-2009 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure how old the show was, considering it was on Dave, but a pleasant surprise tonight on "Never Mind The Buzzcocks".......one of the guests was the stunning Liz Bonnin :)

Definitely one of the best TV exports - [very] easy on the eye ;) funny and natural!

Could watch her all night! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

I was thinking the exact same thing. Whatever happened to her?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Blast from the past is right. Haven't seen her in anything (no that doesn't mean I see her naked all the time no matter how much I want it to :D) in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Not sure how old the show was, considering it was on Dave, but a pleasant surprise tonight on "Never Mind The Buzzcocks".......one of the guests was the stunning Liz Bonnin :)

Definitely one of the best TV exports - [very] easy on the eye ;) funny and natural!

Could watch her all night! :D

She did some kind of science documentary last year on RTÉ.

http://www.rte.ie/tv/sciencefriction/episode4.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Definitely one of the best TV exports - [very] easy on the eye ;)

Imported from France, exported to Britain!

I remember her well, Nice Girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thought Emma Ledden as one of our best TV exports to be honest...

She owns her own communications company now apparently: http://www.emmaleddencommunications.ie/

• Advertisement

basquille wrote: »
    Thought Emma Ledden as one of our best TV exports to be honest...

She owns her own communications company now apparently: http://www.emmaleddencommunications.ie/

Did you see her on The Afternoon show with Ian Dempsey, funny stuff. I think she may have said the F world on daytime TV. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Elmo wrote: »
    Did you see her on The Afternoon show with Ian Dempsey, funny stuff. I think she may have said the F world on daytime TV. :eek:
    What would I be doing watching The Afternoon Show? ;):D

basquille wrote: »
    What would I be doing watching The Afternoon Show? ;):D

The recession!

You know they have more viewers now!

Advertisement