Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone think the met office has a bias for Southern England?

Options
  • 22-01-2009 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Just askin. They gonna get 20mph winds and a little rain. Why then has the met office issues an extreme event.

Plus on every weather report forget about Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland they actually zoomed into Southern England and tried to explain where the 20 - 40mph wind will hit.

We don't care

Really grates on me that especially since they did it on the national news.

Did they zoom in on Northern Ireland on Monday evening when they got blizzards and copious snow!

Like hell they did.

Sorry just have to get it off my chest they are def Southern bias!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

I know what you mean but you have to bear in mind and put in perspective that the population of London alone is almost twice the of (the Republic of) Ireland or Scotland!

Advertisement