Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: automatic clay pigeon trap

• 22-01-2009 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

hi all,

looking for an automatic clay trap.. just for myself and a couple of friends to use, so it does not to be to elaborate or expensive!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 traploader

I have a few different types of used/rebuilt and new machines to fit depending on your budget. Drop me a PM to discuss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kgsdee

traploader,

i'm looking for a promatic ranger abt, a laporte 185 tahlb or similar.can you help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 traploader

Yes, give me a call at 250-216-8937 8-5pm PST or drop me an email with your number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

I might be in the market for 1 or 2 also Pm sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

@Traploader, I am guessing that the postage from Canada is going to be prohibitive, most of the guys here are in Ireland (Europe) presuming this is your internet site below.

http://www.westernretro.net/About.htm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

macnab wrote: »
    @Traploader, I am guessing that the postage from Canada is going to be prohibitive, most of the guys here are in Ireland (Europe) presuming this is your internet site below.

http://www.westernretro.net/About.htm

Thats just typical I thought he just got the digits confused in his phone number.
    No wonder he is replying in the middle of the night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭Chopperdog 2

All,

I know of a number of second automatic traps for sale. Quality manufacturer.
    These traps are in Ireland.

P.M. me for further details. No time-wasters please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭The Villain

Foxhunter / Gaveng,

I purchased a new promatic eagle trap with DTL wobble base, wireless remote controlled release (with the acoustic attachment for solo use) and the wired release also.

I had great amibitions of starting a small clay shoot but planning complications scuppered my great idea!! I've used the trap half a dozen times and it's in immaculate condition. If you're interested in buying, give me a PM and we can talk. I'm in east Cork.

Cheers,

The Villain.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 BIGK

VILLAIN, Did you ever sell your trap.

K

Hi BIGK,

I PM'd Gaveng with further details but he never got back to me, so the answer is yes it's still there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 BIGK

Hi BIGK,

I PM'd Gaveng with further details but he never got back to me, so the answer is yes it's still there.
    cOULD YOU LET ME KNOW ABOUT IT.i AM from the north.
    k

Hi BIGK, PM sent.

Advertisement