Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Shed or Large Kennel Wanted

Options
  • 22-01-2009 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Just got a new golden labrador, 7 months old and pretty big for his age, much bigger then my last labrador.

Does any one in the greater Dundalk or Louth are have a small garden shed or a large kennel (either new or used) for sale, or can anyone recomend a good spot to get one.

Needs to be in a good condition and of a good strong build.

Thanks,
    Cpt Tremendous
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watters Sheds, Roodstown Ardee supplied our large kennel. They had a good range of sizes and well priced. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Cpt Tremendous

Watters Sheds, Roodstown Ardee supplied our large kennel. They had a good range of sizes and well priced. Enjoy!

Thanks very much, bought a garden shed there a few years back, didn't realise they did kennels, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,767 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

keep an eye on the adverts.ie link at top of page,theres a free stuff and swap section there.might get lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 japzeye

I have a large kennel if you want,all you have to do is collect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Cpt Tremendous

japzeye wrote: »
    I have a large kennel if you want,all you have to do is collect it.

Where are you located?
    PM me

• Advertisement
Advertisement