Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed on entry level powerpoint projector

Options
  • 22-01-2009 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey all,

I've been charged with the task of scoping around for a suitable projector for Powerpoint presentations from a Dell laptop. Unfortunately my knowledge in this area is minimal and so any direction would therefore be hugely appreciated.

Just wondering if anyone here would have any advice regarding what I should be looking out for and where I could go about looking, i.e. best options between online purchases or electronics retailers?

I've seen a few threads here regarding laptops.ie and see that they are selling projectors in the €400 bracket. Could they be bettered?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

gandar wrote: »
    Hey all,

I've been charged with the task of scoping around for a suitable projector for Powerpoint presentations from a Dell laptop. Unfortunately my knowledge in this area is minimal and so any direction would therefore be hugely appreciated.

Just wondering if anyone here would have any advice regarding what I should be looking out for and where I could go about looking, i.e. best options between online purchases or electronics retailers?

I've seen a few threads here regarding laptops.ie and see that they are selling projectors in the €400 bracket. Could they be bettered?

I got one on Pixmania for €300 last year. It was an Acer. Dinky little thing, excellent picture quality and has a remote control.

Considering the replacement bulbs for my old projector were €250, it was a no-brainer.

Advertisement