Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T Shirts

Options
  • 21-01-2009 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

Anyone ever get polo shirts or t-shirts with their company logo embroidered?
    Is so where did you get it done and how much?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Rich Image/Rich Embroidery in KCR Industrial Estate. Excellent finish and good value. We went for the higher spec including 100% cotton for sweatshirts/Polos etc. But you can get cheaper mixes Poly , poly/cotton etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Markham

Morning - we can take care of that for you, no problem.

Our site is www.astitchintime.ie, call us on 01 236 0474
    an_other wrote: »
    Anyone ever get polo shirts or t-shirts with their company logo embroidered?
    Is so where did you get it done and how much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 hashemite

If you want the dogs bollocks for what your doing you should get in contact with Continental Clothing.

Their stuff is a cut above the rest and they are way in front in terms of quality, ethical production standards and I hear good things about their EarthPositive Apparel range of organic cotton t-shirts and hoods. Carbon emissions reduced t-shirts anyone? What ever next.

Check out www.continentalclothing.com or www.earthpositiveonline.com.

I use them for our band merch.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Last place i worked i had to get embroidered polo-shirts and hoodies. i went to Camden Clothing on Camden St, Dublin and dealt with a very nice guy called Ross. Huge choice and very helpful.
    Think i got prices from a few places and these guys were the best value and quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

I HIGHLY recommend www.bandlord.com

They currently sell all of Aslan's merchandisise and a band called Royseven - both are extremely good quality (I bought a load myself as a huge fan of both bands). I spoke to the main man - Vincent and he said he is currently in talks with getting a few more high profile acts on board so their stuff must be good!

PM me for his info as I have his business card here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Tav

Hi OP,

I know you asked about your logo being embroidered on the t-shirt but if you are doing a small run maybe just a printed t-shirt would be an option for you?

We got few tshirts done by Reads of Nassau Street (www.reads.ie) at a very good prices and the effect was like that:

http://en-gb.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1248298&id=53942087608&ref=mf#/photo.php?pid=1248304&id=53942087608&ref=mf

:)

Advertisement