Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! Small Construction Company

Options
  • 21-01-2009 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

In a nutshell I am running a small construction company (4 employees). Contract work is drying up (2-3 months left on finla contract) and don't have too many leads at the moment. Tendering process is extremely sharp at the moment and I'm finding it hard to find any new work at present. I looked at the e-tenders site and the few jobs that are there require the company to have a higher turnover than we do at present. Was thinking of trying to get into the subsidence game with insurance companies but don't know where to start or who to contact. I have not received much feedback from the insurance companies. Any suggestions or areas to explore would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭ben bedlam

BER assessments, energy audits, house pressure testing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭zod

get into Solar installs and get registered as an approved installer .. u will be out the door in spring

Advertisement