Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning to drive in clonmel.

Options
  • 21-01-2009 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Hi gang, just a quick question for ye.

My girlfriend moved to Clonmel for work a while back and now wants to learn to drive. There are a few different companies giving driving lessons in Clonmel and I was hoping that ye could recommend 1 or 2 to me for her please, any dealings with them that ye have had, good or bad, i'd like to hear also please.

Thanks very much for the help! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭MonsterMob

Tell her to use Tim Shanley he's the best. I got lessons off him for the test and flew through it. My sister learned to drive off him and said he was excellent, she sat her test not not after learning to drive and passed it too so that says something!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Beef

My sister and I both learned with "Drive rite". Couldn't fault them - we both passed first time round. 086-2629052.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 daisychain

I've heard there's a woman called Trudy who's very good with nervous drivers.

Have been to both Drive Rite and Tim Shanley years ago and I preferred Drive Rite

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Pm this guy see who he used he failed it more times !

Youd be well advised to steer clear of his instructors

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=182316

Advertisement