Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Car boot Sales?

Options
  • 21-01-2009 3:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Any body know of any decent carboot sales taking place around limerick?

or any good secondhand stores/charity shops that sell things other than just clothes and books?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

No idea how good it is, but the car park on barringtons street does a car boot sale every sunday(according the the sign outside it anyway)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

I noticed on the Limerick post there is an add for a car boot sale opposite the quality hotel down by tesco. €1 admission. can't remember what day though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bubba HoTep

cheers for the info guys :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

There is a massive one every now and again out the coonagh road, there is a house on the left that has this massive barn out there back, and they have boot sales on there!

You will prob see signs for it?!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

I'm not from Limerick so can you tell me if the Car Boot sale opposite Tesco is the same as that at Barrington's Multi Storey carpark? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

MarkR wrote: »
    No idea how good it is, but the car park on barringtons street does a car boot sale every sunday(according the the sign outside it anyway)

Ya i heard about this one. Any idea what time it starts and is there an entrance fee? I'm planning on getting rid of all my cds,dvds,tat and books seeing as i never use them anymore,everything is backed up on hard-drives (besides the books and tat obviously).
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Limerick City – Indoor Car Boot Sale (Barrington’s Multi-storey carpark) opposite Absolute Hotel – off Dublin Road – Sundays 10am/2pm.
    This may help but probably a good idea to give contact number a ring. :)

Advertisement