Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Dispute Resolution

Options
  • 20-01-2009 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi,

A Short Questionnaire on Construction Dispute resolution

I am currently undertaking my final year of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management.

As part of my final year I am required to research a topic and produce a dissertation. The topic I have chosen is Dispute Resolution in Construction and am investigating the following areas:

Conciliation as a construction dispute method offered through the RIAI standard form of contract.
    Arbitration as a construction dispute method offered through the RIAI standard form of contract.

In order to complete the above case study correctly and accurately I have compiled a short questionnaire to educate myself on the opinions of professionals in the area of construction dispute resolution. I would greatly appreciate if you would take a few minutes of your time to complete the attached questionnaire.

Needless to say, the information provided will be treated with strict confidence and individuals will not be identified.

Thank you

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=gzMKI5I34pX28NSbxYo91A_3d_3d

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JOHN WALSH07

weel alcon, im new to this thing so i think i sent u a private msg not to sure tho.i was doing some research for my final year project in quantity surveying and i came across your questionnare which i thought was very good and was wondering who did u send them out to and did u send them by post or email, im bit stuck at the moment so any help would be appreciated thanks john

Advertisement