Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quantity Surveying???

Options
  • 20-01-2009 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi im thinking of putting quantity surveying as my number 1 on my coa in lit or cit.Is this a good profession to enter.I have researched it but just looking for peoples opinions thanks.$$$$$lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

I would say go for it . Right now construction and all relating to it looks frightful - but apart from undertaking , what doesn't . You will find being a QS an absorbing and rewarding career - the recession will not be endless

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭kkelliher

As a quantity surveyor myself I would say go for it also. It is a very good profession and is getting more and more respected in the industry as time goes by. By the time you get qualified the economy should have turned, if nt it wont really matter what your qualified at as we will all be in the s**t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ascottdub

As a quantity surveyor myself I would say go for it also. It is a very good profession and is getting more and more respected in the industry as time goes by

Hi, Could you tell me who is supposed to pay for a house survey? I used to live in the US, and there it was the buyer, but I was told last nite it's the seller?

Info appreciated

Thanks

• Subscribers Posts: 41,263 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

ascottdub wrote: »
    As a quantity surveyor myself I would say go for it also. It is a very good profession and is getting more and more respected in the industry as time goes by

Hi, Could you tell me who is supposed to pay for a house survey? I used to live in the US, and there it was the buyer, but I was told last nite it's the seller?

Info appreciated

Thanks

Its the buyer......

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭paudie2005

keep waterford I.T in mind,very good lecturers there!

• Advertisement
Advertisement