If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR 5 YEAR TV GUARANTEE.

Options
  • 20-01-2009 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Covered:
    1. Full parts and labour for 5 years.
    2. Home pick up and delivery (LCD under 32" is return to store).
    3. If the unit cannot be repaired we will replace with a similar specification model.
    4. Pixel drop out as per the manufacturer's specification.

do points 2 and 3 apply to dublin homes with regards to pickups and deliveries ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 cboards

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 cboards

does anyone who purchased a >32" tv from richersounds northern ireland store and also got the 5 year tv warranty know if the tv is collected or returned by the owner ?

i see the uk site has 5 years for 10%, and the irish site has 2 years for 15%, although i have read that the irish site is way out of date. what plan can i buy from the northern ireland store if i live down south?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hiys Guys,

apologies for missing this post the 1st time.

The answer is simple - all our terms and conditions are identical to the .com/uk site.

The charge is also the same - 10% of the total screen price.

We are working on the .ie website this week - some interesting pricing coming - we are Euro pricing most Audio products on parity with Sterling - hope we can cope!

Again apologies for the delay in getting back to you guys,

Thnaks again,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Mark#1

johnmc wrote: »
    ...we are Euro pricing most Audio products on parity with Sterling - hope we can cope!

:eek:

Hi John,

You boys sure know how to keep punters buying even in a recession!

I assume "most audio products" includes speakers, but could it also include AVRs, DVD plyers/recorders, PVRs, etc?

Thanks,

Mark

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mark,

thanks for the post and kind comments - we are just working on updating the site at the moment and we will post the 1st update (I hope) tomorrow but latest Wednesday - I have listed most of the products at parity - EXCLUDING TV - Most Speakers/Amplifiers/Tuners/ will be posted at parity - a few receivers have to remain slightly over parity as we are already selling them at loopy pricing.

Keep an eye out and I'm sure you will find it interesting,and if there are any items that yuo think are unfairly priced in euro - just drop us a line and we will be happy to do a spot quote for you,

Thanks again,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.