Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learn Internet Marketing & Web Design

Options
  • 20-01-2009 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

So.

Im not sure if this is posted in the right area or if I will get in trouble for making a post like this but anyway here goes.

I am setting up a course for people who want to learn how to make money on the internet through internet marketing. This course will cover everything needed and can help out anybody even those with no experience at all. I have designed the course so you can get started after the first lesson.

This is a private course and will done on a one to one basis with the individuals. The course can be provided either in my own location in Wicklow or I can even travel out to your own home. You will have full contact with me throughout the course that will last for 10 weeks.

What you can learn in this course...

• Website Design
    • SEO
    • PPV Solutions
    • PPC Solutions
    • IM Secrets
    • List Building
    • CPA Solutions
    • And Lots More
    After the 10 week course you should be able to (If you follow my instructions) make at least €500 per week.

The time needed for putting all the course material into practice is just 2 - 3 hours each day.

This course is only available in the Wicklow and South Dublin area. If you live outside this area but would still like to learn the content in this course you can join our online training program. You will need to pm me for more details on this.

Each session in the course lasts for one hour.

The cost for this course is €450

If I have broken any rules by posting this here then please just remove it and please dont ban me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭cianuro

So ehhh.... What's your call to action here? Is this a question? An advertisement?

(Sorry, couldn't resist).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Prime Entertain

Well its an advertisment. Im setting up this course and am wondering if anybody would be interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭TechieEddy

If you are able to make so much money through internet marketing then why don't you do that instead of teaching it?

Because I have to get out of the house sometimes. It gives me something else to do other than just sitting at the computer.

Why would anyone teach anything if we all thought that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Will you be offering a refund for those who can't make "at least €500 a week"

Also what happens when more people apply the same techniques ?

Of course, I'm highly sceptical - where's your website, proven experience in all the topics covered?

• Advertisement

No - There will be no refund for the people who do not make €500 per week. The web design part of the course is worth the money in itself.

Internet marketing requires work, I can teach you some methods but you need to put in the work, if you put in the work you can make the money.

If you want to see websites, earnings etc then pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

No - There will be no refund for the people who do not make €500 per week. The web design part of the course is worth the money in itself.

Internet marketing requires work, I can teach you some methods but you need to put in the work, if you put in the work you can make the money.

If you want to see websites, earnings etc then pm me.

I'm really interested but for the sake of transparency provide your web links here for all to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Yes, please provide the links here on thread, much easier for all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Hmmmm.

Will your marketing course include some of the basic stuff like using a sig to link to your website and actually letting people view your website to demo your abilities???

I cant add a sig to my posts becuase I dont have 25 posts yet.

Sites I have built -

Attached epn earnings pic.

- Removed

• Advertisement

They're 2 sites for the entertainment industry, nothing to do with net marketing. Where's the site with your value proposition and everything else. Those 2 sites are also Wordpress blogs with empty bits - not much web design in evidence there, nevermind anything that suggests any particular net marketing expertise.

Your rhetoric is not holding up in the real/virtual world. I see no reasons to send anyone on your course.

You also should be using adverts.ie and you know this already from your very first (deleted) post (advert).

Wordpress <--- Blog software - Right? Wrong

Wordpress is one of the best ways to build a website because of its use as a content management system.

Internet marketing is all about numbers. The more websites you can build the better. Wordpress can provide you with solutions to put a website out every other day of the week.

Also - just becuase I dont have a website detailing about my internet marketing skills dosnt hold water. A website about internet marketing isnt going to make money, a website about what people are interested in is going to make money.

Wordpress seems to disagree.

Also - just becuase I dont have a website detailing about my internet marketing skills dosnt hold water. A website about internet marketing isnt going to make money, a website about what people are interested in is going to make money.
    You don't have anything detailing any skills or experience above entry-level. All you have is 2 sites with some very basic SEO (one doesn't even have meta keywords tags) and a graph which says you do some affiliate marketing. Hardly suggests much marketing expertise.

A site detailing your net marketing skills will generate leads, geddit??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The Mighty Ken

The web design part of the course is worth the money in itself.

Why? What capabilities are those who take the course likely to come out with in the end? As someone who works with Web designers on a day-to-day basis and know what's required to be a professional designer, I'm highly sceptical about your claim. Aside from covering every aspect of creative design and best practices, does your course even comprehensively cover how to mark-up a site properly using clean, semantic, accessible mark-up?

Em, no. You're wrong. WordPress is a blogging engine. It can be extended to be used as a CMS in a loose sense but it's nowhere near a fully featured CMS, nevermind being an enterprise-level solution. Besides, it's not secure enough to be a business-critical solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭blue4ever

"(one doesn't even have meta keywords tags)"

I'm in this for the long haul, I actually like looking at peoples businesses/websites and get a real kick in helping/guiding them so that they can rank higher – and most individuals are quiet excitable about the results.

To hold yourself as a person who wants to ‘teach’ people SEO - and supply a website that is not optimised (even in the most basic fashion seemingly) is a disgrace – and it’s that slip shod work that can tar everyone in the business with the same brush.

I suggest you become your first paying client – and do the course yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

I did a search for this training course you mentioned on google and I couldn't find it ?

Will you be offering advice like ranking well in google ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭blue4ever

forbairt wrote: »
    I did a search for this training course you mentioned on google and I couldn't find it ?

Will you be offering advice like ranking well in google ? :D

Stop Stop - no way can you get that advice - Only God himself knows that (we all know that) anyway - what type of information do you want when the motivation for the course is:

"Because I have to get out of the house sometimes"

Here Google this : "Buy a Dog"

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭fergal_d

Well its an advertisment. Im setting up this course and am wondering if anybody would be interested.

Plenty of sceptics for you to deal with here LOL...

I do affiliate marketing too, wouldn't mind seeing some of your web sites and what niches you concentrate on...

I mainly work promoting new products that come on the market and try to get my site SEO'd before the owners of the product even do... It's like taking candy from a baby then.

In the next year I am going to write my own affiliate marketing education program to teach people how to do it.

Also OP, where did you learn to do Affiliate marketing? What course did you learn with?

Advertisement