Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset - €27 inc. delivery from Dell

Options
  • 20-01-2009 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=ie&l=en&s=dhs&cs=iedhs1&sku=624-10027

Mostly goes for £30+ in the UK but thats before delivery to Ireland.

Was annoyed to see it for £19 on dell.co.uk - means we are paying at least €5 too much. Having said that I think €27 is probably the cheapest its been on offer to Irish gamers.

Gets so so reviews from the experts but by and large, people who have bought this headset seem happy with it.

Note, this is not the newer USB version.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭fdevine

€50 + shipping here;

http://ie.europe.creative.com/shop/product.asp?category=95&subcategory=99&product=16337&ucmsid=true&nav=

Nearly €60 delivered, so that's a decent saving with Dell.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭KoNiT

Nice one, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cherrio

great find, just got one! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

cheers OP,just got one myself.cant go wrong for that price,im sure itll do the trick..lookin forward to some online ArmA :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I bought this head set last yr for €50. Its got good sound and is pretty comfortable. the mic works great for online gaming and Skype aswell. €27 is def a really good bargain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭j_lennon18

Thanks!! I bought myself one... i just started to get addicted to Age of Conan and my current headphones hurt my ears after awhile. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Mistmyr

Thx for this

Just ordered a set for myself too :)

Thx again great buy

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Ordered them myself two weeks ago online. Asked the online customer service agent had they USB connection and was wrongly told they had. Complained to customer support after receiving them, I wanted Dell to pick them up and send me out a new set. I was told I could keep the set as it was too much trouble for Dell to pick them and they credited my credit card. Nice. Nobody else should try this as it is just wrong. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

Update: Can now be ordered for €24.56 up until the 28th of Feb as they have 10% discount on peripherals this weekend.

Some more thoughts on this headset here:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/347202/creatives-fatal1ty-gamer-headset-18/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Awesome, and if you go through the epp you get another whopping .61 cents off aswell :P making it € 23.95

Cheers OP

CC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭mwrf

Thanks OP, got one last night

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Used mine a few mins ago. Savage Headphones and mic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

hmmm if only you could get a " to usb " plug for it... my earphone jacks are knackered :mad:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've just gotten my third email tell me that my order has been delayed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

S.I.R wrote: »
    hmmm if only you could get a " to usb " plug for it... my earphone jacks are knackered :mad:

http://www.dealextreme.com/search.dx/search.usb%20sound

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

update on this deal
    €27.29 - Expires 25 March 2009

Advertisement