If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W4500 last few to clear?

Options
  • 20-01-2009 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭

johnmc wrote: »
    Just as a hint once an item goes 'LAST FEW TO CLEAR' on the richersounds.com website it generally means that it is discontinued - both of these TV are (unfortunately now in that category)
    It says the bit I bolded on the richersounds.com website for the W4500, and I'm wondering are you discontinuing this series, and if so, any idea when you'll be briniging in the next 46" model up?

/edit
    Seems these are discontinued. Will be back when I find out what their next line is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Do you mean 120Hz and 240hz? Thats for US NTSC signals its 100hz and 200hz here.

i was looking at a Jap site..

so you are probably right about the 100/120hz, 200/240hz

• Registered Users Posts: 7,430 ✭✭✭JoeA3

I've read over on avforums that the W4500 46" and above is coming to end of line, but the 40" continues on for now at least.

It's unreal how quickly they turn out new models, my 10 day old 4500 will soon be obsolete :D

i'm on a waiting list for a 46V4500

i'm not too bothered that it is gonna be replaced.
    The only way to get a 'New' tv is to pay top dollar the day it becomes available.

I'm gonna have the TV for at least 6yrs, at which time it will have been updated 6 times.

If you constantly chase the latest and greatest, you'll never catch it

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.