Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlos moving

Options
  • 20-01-2009 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

i played on carlos for about 8 or 9 months but now use the account for datamining. As they are moving networks thursday i need another skin to DM.
    which ones can u open 16tables without opening an account or do you have to open an account to be able to open 16.
    i think carlos was a max of 4tables without opening an account
    tks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Why not just register a play money account at one of the 500billion iPoker skins? Don't even need to use your real name...

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

Slash/ED wrote: »
    Why not just register a play money account at one of the 500billion iPoker skins? Don't even need to use your real name...

because with most skins all u can open is 4 tables at 1 time with a play money account.
    i was wondering if any of them allow more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

Wahtever about poekr tracker dataminers should be beaten with pick handles
    give teh fish no chance at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    because with most skins all u can open is 4 tables at 1 time with a play money account.
    i was wondering if any of them allow more

Can you not set up a real account and not deposit any money? Or like twenty quid and take it back right away?

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Just tried opening a few on betmost, as I don't have a real money account there. Didn't seem to be any problems opening 6 anyway, other than my really poor internet connection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

sickpuppy wrote: »
    Wahtever about poekr tracker dataminers should be beaten with pick handles
    give teh fish no chance at all.

then teh fish should start datamining - no?

actually i would prefer if all software helpers were out of the game.
    does cake do this ?

Advertisement