Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about E-cigs

Options
  • 20-01-2009 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I've just received my e-cig from a very popular website that was mentioned here. My question is, there is a bit of smoke when I inhale but I'm not getting the ''hit'' at the back of my throat like most people have mentioned. I have tried my mates one which is differnt from mine and I get the hit from hers (not as strong as a real cig but still a hit)
    I don't seem to be getting anything from it at all really. Whe I exhale there is very little if no smoke at all. I just took about 20 drags and now I have sore jaws and would really love a smoke.
    Does it have to be charged up fully first to work? I got the strong cartridges so surely I should be gettig something.

Any feedback much appreciated thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

always best to charge them up before you use them, best to leave them for 8 hours i'm told, you should be getting vapor out of it. which model did you buy? i've been on them for a while now, the trick is to alter the way you smoke, i think its similar to a cigarette, but there are certain aspects you will need to change (like the way you inhale etc).

also, instead of buying cartridges, get the e juice.

theres also a very good e cig forum on the internet (google is your friend ;) )

Advertisement