Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good 2/4 regulars on Ipoker?

Options
  • 20-01-2009 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭

im not sure whether this is a no no but just wondering if people who play 2/4 on Ipoker regularly could name the regulars that they consider to be good players and regulars who are considered to be not so good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

Well at the moment a player called Alfs is doing my nut in and a short stacker by the name of spiremann also seems to run good. What players do you like or dislike, rate or dont rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

lol alfs, isn't he that 20/7 guy? he's bad imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

lol alfs, isn't he that 20/7 guy? he's bad imo.
    20/7 dont mean anything to me but he seems to be running well the last 10days

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

i have only been playing couple of days and i think Alf is horrible.
    dont have stats on him but boy i've seen him play some horible hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

does any one know "killingTheDream" ?
    i had much fun with him lst nite...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Gholimoli wrote: »
    does any one know "killingTheDream" ?
    i had much fun with him lst nite...

he's eight tabling on ipoker at the moment he's south korean

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

Alfs is ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭HalfBaked

Aparently Gholimoli is teh rid fish...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Unless you ant the players finding there **** then I'd star block part of the SN's.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Lads just a tip, google safe the names, i.e. Al_fs or similar, surely you don't want the guys googling themselves and quitting or learning how to play??

• Advertisement

Ste05 wrote: »
    Lads just a tip, google safe the names, i.e. Al_fs or similar, surely you don't want the guys googling themselves and quitting or learning how to play??

it's fine, i've already told Alfs millions of times that he's ****, he knows now.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

thechamp87 wrote: »
    it's fine, i've already told Alfs millions of times that he's ****, he knows now.

Well done you.

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Well done you.

sorry Alfs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tetleyboy

Finmacul.........nuff said

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

yeah he's goot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

M_Aybe_Imaleo (with the _ removed) seems to be pretty good player, ive only dabbled with him at 400nl testing the waters but ive lots of mined hands on him at 200nl and hes extremely aggressive and very difficult to play against running about 12bb over 15k mined sample.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

dvdfan wrote: »
    M_Aybe_Imaleo (with the _ removed) seems to be pretty good player, ive only dabbled with him at 400nl testing the waters but ive lots of mined hands on him at 200nl and hes extremely aggressive and very difficult to play against running about 12bb over 15k mined sample.

I think he is a spewtard.

Fin is funny, I don't think he is great but I looked at the stats and he is the person I have lost the most money to so what do I know!

Advertisement