Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Realex Vs Worldnet TPS

Options
  • 19-01-2009 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I'm setting up a new e-ccommerce website and am looking at the online payment options...Realex Versus Worldnet TPS. Any ideas or tips?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 codecrunchers

I've used Realex before, found it very straightforward. Support was good, both documentation & email / phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

I'd be interested in hearing opinions on Worldnet TPS.
    I had a look at their site and they have a spelling mistake on their flash movie... which screams amateur operation. Has anyone used them before?
    Site says:
    Save & Secure
    Surely that should be:
    Safe & Secure
    ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

I've worked with Realex before, and although they don't have any documentation for ASP.net, it was easy enough and support was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

nikimere wrote: »
    I'd be interested in hearing opinions on Worldnet TPS.
    I had a look at their site and they have a spelling mistake on their flash movie... which screams amateur operation. Has anyone used them before?
    Site says:

Surely that should be:

??

Its not a mistake or a flash movie it is a slogan "Save & Secure" on an image slideshow. :)

i.e. Saving money and Securing your payment process

Worldnet TPS are a PCI compliant payment service provider that is an alternative to Realex. If you want specific details you can drop me a PM as I do not want to be seen as marketing the company I work for through boards.ie

Advertisement