Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for musicians in Leitrim/Northwest

Options
  • 19-01-2009 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hello there my fellow Leitrimians!

Does anyone know of any good musicians living in this region/area who could be tempted to take part in an interesting project :
    forming a Country/Folk/Alt Country band (with an emphasis on creating a good product - something to be proud of in terms of accurate and solid craftsmenship as well as artistic value) ?

I'm looking for a bassist, preferably Acoustic or Upright), a Fiddler (I can't believe there's none suitable to be found in the Northwest!) and maybe mandolinist, pianist and a drummer/percussionist. Any Irish Trad instruments would also be more than welcome to be put to use.

Please help and let me know if you know of, heard of or know someone who knows of anybody who might be interested.

You can e-mail me on mbcm.productions@live.ie

Advertisement