Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Merchandise - Shop in Dublin?

Options
  • 19-01-2009 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there's a shop in Dublin that sells NFL stuff?

Thanks.

Head
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

There was a thread a few months ago about some guy saying he was going to open an NFL store in Dublin. I think it could have been all p!ss and wind, however, as that was the last I heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

AFAIK there's 2 shops in town who sell NFL stuff. There's the place that used to be on Abbey St, now up in the Ilac and there's a new place 3 doors down from where the original shop was on Abbey St.

Online is prob the best bet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Nice! Thanks a million...

Head

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭odonnellcarey

If you're looking for a Steelers jersey for the Superbowl can I point you at my ad? :)

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=90903

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Ronan H

You certainly can! See you there...

Head

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

pithater1 wrote: »
    AFAIK there's 2 shops in town who sell NFL stuff. There's the place that used to be on Abbey St, now up in the Ilac and there's a new place 3 doors down from where the original shop was on Abbey St.

Whats the name of the 2 stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Whats the name of the 2 stores?

The one in Ilac is called American Design Wear and the one on Abbey St is called Connected. Has a piercing and tattoo parlour downstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Just bumping this up to let everyone know that the reebok shop in Kildare village has lots of Jerseys in stock.
    Was in there today and there is Giants,Raiders,Cowboys one's there.47 quid.

Couldnt tell you about sizes i just picked up an XL Cowboys one and its massive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

raven136 wrote: »
    Just bumping this up to let everyone know that the reebok shop in Kildare village has lots of Jerseys in stock.
    Was in there today and there is Giants,Raiders,Cowboys one's there.47 quid.

Couldnt tell you about sizes i just picked up an XL Cowboys one and its massive.

Did you spot any Steelers Jersey's??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

miceal wrote: »
    Did you spot any Steelers Jersey's??

I'll be honest i didnt really notice one ,just picked up the Cowboys one for a mate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Daniel81

Anyone know when the new tops are coming out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

Reebok have a pretty neat online shipping service, also i'm sure steelers.com would also send out.

Speaking from experience, It would probably be better in terms of variety of names/sizes/colors aswell

My mom bought me a Jerry Rice 49ers jersey, from some place in town, when i moved over here in 04 (easily four years after he was there!) cos it was the only one the place had.

Youd probably end up with Jerome Bettis or something!

Advertisement