Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3700W Fan Oven Element

Options
  • 19-01-2009 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy a 3700W fan oven element. The highest I have been able to source is 2500W but it's no good. Oven takes an age to heat up.

I have a Tristar, oil fired stove, that has a combined electric oven. Tristar are no more, they used to be made up around Tipperary I think.

Any help or suggestions would be great. I got a quote to have one made and it was about €100. Don't want to pay that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Brendan2000

I'm looking to buy a 3700W fan oven element. The highest I have been able to source is 2500W but it's no good. Oven takes an age to heat up.

I have a Tristar, oil fired stove, that has a combined electric oven. Tristar are no more, they used to be made up around Tipperary I think.

Any help or suggestions would be great. I got a quote to have one made and it was about €100. Don't want to pay that.

Hi
    Try GEM Heating 062-74007 or info@gemheatingproducts.ie

Advertisement