Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toll Trolls Fans - feedback requested for youtube animations

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Moved from Radio. Think this is a better forum for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Trolls are EVIL......

trolls.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Is it wrong that that picture kind of really turns me on?

Anyyyywhoooo..OP, I liked it. Good job. But if you're making a series of them, it could get a little bit boring if they're just standing around...maybe (and I have no idea how difficult this would be) make them interact with their surroundings...or even have an animated background with strange / interesting goings on in the background as the walk (such as through a park or down the street or whatever?)

Am I mental? I don't know, just throwing it out there, but good job! Thumbs up if I could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Ah the Trolls .The sales of Helium gas must go up when you guys make these ( very funny) vids :)

Trip up north ( siteation) is one of my favs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tolltrollsfan

[Jackass] wrote: »
    Is it wrong that that picture kind of really turns me on?

If that's wrong I don't want to be right. :D
    [Jackass] wrote: »
    Anyyyywhoooo..OP, I liked it. Good job. But if you're making a series of them, it could get a little bit boring if they're just standing around...maybe (and I have no idea how difficult this would be) make them interact with their surroundings...or even have an animated background with strange / interesting goings on in the background as the walk (such as through a park or down the street or whatever?)

That was one of my main concerns is that they would start looking like each other. I like the idea of having stuff happen in the background (esp. as they're walking along).

Thankyou so much for the feedback.

P.S. latchyco, just in case there's any confusion - I'm no associated with Dublin's 98, I'm just a fan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

P.S. latchyco, just in case there's any confusion - I'm no associated with Dublin's 98, I'm just a fan.
    I cant pick up Dublin 98 fm were I am , but the trolls are famous due to you tube exposure :)

Advertisement