Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another female singer available

Options
  • 18-01-2009 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi All,

This thread represents a mere first extension on a whim so take it as a girl putting the feelers out...

Not the first person to hate my job, I am attempting to replace it with something I actually enjoy. So I am hoping that there's someone out there who wants someone to sing for/with them!

I'd love to make some money and have some fun so if you're a wedding band/cover band/ famous rock band and need some female help, please send me some details so I can quit my job and have a bit of craic!

:P Have fun...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

are you only looking for a full time working band?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 nomo

Hi Bitsie,

I've no idea what I'm looking for really! I'd just love to get singing again...

What's your story?

well im in the middle of getting a covers band together and im looking for a singer but its more of a fun things rather than a serious full-time thing. Although i do want it to be a good gigging pub band. So it would be rehearsing once a week and then gig weekends, as many as we can get! Holding auditions thursday ievening in town.

Sounds like fun...

Where's 'town'?! I may well be a little old though!

Sorry Dublin.......how old are you?

• Advertisement

28 :(

ha ha....im 29 going on 30 and my partner who may be in the band is 45!!

Ah sure I don't feel so bad now!!

So would you be intersted in coming to auditions on thursday evening? the tunes we are learning for it are:
    Superstition - Stevie Wonder
    Play that funky music - Average White Band
    Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
    Long train running - Doobie Brothers

Would those tunes be up your street?

I would be - it's just a matter of seeing where I'll be working on Thursday...

Plus I'm nervous!

• Advertisement

when can you let me know as other people are coming in to audition for guitar and singing too and just need to organise time slots for everyone?
    And dont worry about being nervous, everyone is a bit, even me as i am a bit out of practice!! No need to worry.

Drop me an email with the location and I should know by tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi Nomo, I'm just wondering where you are based?

Hi Malice,

I'm based in Mullingar in Westmeath - smack bang in the middle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Mutt McL

Hi there

have urgent need for a female singer for established band from Longford with guitar player from Mullingar , we have been going for a year and half , very professional work ethic , have paid gigs ....thats paid gigs , have owr own pa , recording studio , if you love music like we do , get in contact ... set includes, S Wonder , Moloko , Basment Jax , Chic ,Dusty Springfield etc.. sending you a pm now with phone no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Mutt McL

Hi there Nomo can you give me a buzz to arrange a meeting or audition i sent my number in the pm

Cheers

Mutt :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 JAMMAN1701

Hey, I just sent you private message :)

Advertisement