Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths Higher Level Notes?

Options
  • 18-01-2009 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Is there anywhere I can get good maths notes for higher level? I have went all over the web trying to get good notes but cant find any. Can anyone help me? Dont say skool.ie cause there notes are useless :(. God higher maths is soooooo hard :mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

I could give you mine .... but they're 10yrs old - is it any particular area that you need help with ?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mick_Grif

PCPhoto wrote: »
    I could give you mine .... but they're 10yrs old - is it any particular area that you need help with ?

Thanks for the reply. I am ok with most of algebra and geometry but I cant really understand Sequences And Series, Integration, Induction, Indices and logs.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 koolciaran

try reviseonline.ie.. really good sight breaks every topic into sections and gives anlyss on past papers and te need to know on the topic!!

Take a look here, it's pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

^The Capitalisation Gives Me Bad Juju, But It Seems Like A Handy Site.

• Advertisement

cautioner wrote: »
    ^The Capitalisation Gives Me Bad Juju, But It Seems Like A Handy Site.

Yah it's pretty annoying alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

http://www.skoool.ie/examcentre_senior.asp?id=2091

Dead helpful! Notes divided up by question on the papers.
    Hope it helps!

These might help some people too, I used to use them: Khanacademy and PatrickJMT on YouTube. Just go into the playlists on each profile and it's all sorted by topic. I know they aren't orientated around the Leaving Cert., but they're still pretty useful.

Advertisement