Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Tilt

Options
  • 18-01-2009 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Alright i a bit of a newb when it comes to full tilt. just wondering wats the best way to deposit i dont have a credit card. i was wondering if i can use 3v vouchers and put them onto neteller and transfer from there. sorry if wrong forum

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

As far as I know they don't accept 3v nor do any of the sites.. ( I might be wrong) . Neteller is your best bet and link it to your bank account so you can load and withdraw to it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

Macspower wrote: »
    As far as I know they don't accept 3v nor do any of the sites.. ( I might be wrong) . Neteller is your best bet and link it to your bank account so you can load and withdraw to it....
    Yeah 3V vouchers cannot be used for gambling as you can get them at 16. your best bet is bank transfer this takes like 3 days though. Unless Full Tilt do Western Union?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

do you have a debit card?..............i use that, never had a problem depositing obviously, fulltilt only makes it difficult for you to withdraw.:confused:

You will need an iban number and switch code(get those from your bank) to withdraw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭kennyrsb

dont use money bookers whatever you do, there is a good chance you will run in to problems there, fulltilt dont do Western Union, it might be best touse the cash transfer option, get all your bank details, should be simple enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GreedyBankers

you can use a Ukash voucher which you can get at various shops/outlets nationwide, just look up Ukash on the net and you'll find all the details, thats what I use to deposit on Ftilt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

+1, i use the ukash deposit option on ftp to, much better then messin with neteller and those, watch out though not all the shops listed on the ukash site that says sell ukash vouchers actually do so better off getting the phone number of the shop and ring to find out first,

Advertisement