Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 for 1 at Milano (most expensive one free)

Options
  • 17-01-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Only valid till Jan 29th - so hurry up and get your free Pizza or Pasta.
    It's a Pizza Express voucher - but I confirmed with them that it is valid in Milano in Ireland. I used two today in Galway Milano and saved about €28 euro for 4 of us. (we did go for the most expensive Pizzas - why not they were free!).
    Yes - you get the most expensive meal free - even the waiter said it was a great deal. Thinking about it - we could have gone crazy and got loads of extra toppings too.
    They did say they hadn't seen one before - so maybe expect them to do a bit of checking with manager etc. if you are one of the first to use this voucher. You need one voucher for each free meal - but there is no limit to how many vouchers can be used by one table. Just go out in an even numbered group to get the best value.
    Valid on takeaway too. Voucher Link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

The fact they don't limit the amount of vouchers u use is brilliant! makes it a really good deal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Have one of the leaflets and on the back of it, it says that they won't accept photocopys or print outs of the vouchers.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Have one of the leaflets and on the back of it, it says that they won't accept photocopys or print outs of the vouchers.;)

I think that's an actual Milano flyer you are talking about? This one is a Pizza Express voucher. It is meant to be printed off by the customer. I had no problem with the two I printed off.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Shanegggg

Any one try this in the milano's on dawson street.

Other half might just be taken out for dinner if it is the case!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Anyone use it on Dawson St. yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Ogham wrote: »
    I think that's an actual Milano flyer you are talking about? This one is a Pizza Express voucher. It is meant to be printed off by the customer. I had no problem with the two I printed off.:confused:

Ye you're right, my mistake.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭georgem25

Anyone try this in Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Anyone try it on the one in Cork city yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Screwballs

Just rang Milanos in Cork, they siad that they would honour the vouchers... going to check it out tomorrow evening :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭baglady

THANK YOU! that's so awesome. am gonna take the OH out this wkend!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

bigkev49 wrote: »
    Anyone use it on Dawson St. yet?

yup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

where do you get the voucher ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

worked in dundrum

Kristok wrote: »
    where do you get the voucher ?

see link in first post

Screwballs wrote: »
    Just rang Milanos in Cork, they siad that they would honour the vouchers... going to check it out tomorrow evening :D

How did you get on in Cork ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Bordercat

Does the voucher include starters and main meal?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Main course only!

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭shnaek

How did you get on in Cork ?

It's accepted in Cork. Just used it this evening! Delicious pizzas I must say :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭strongbluebell

Used it in Dawson St yesterday. No problems. Thanks OP

It would be good fun if we could find out who got the most expensive free pizza. I just chose one off the menu (one of the special ones designed by some chef ) it was €14.95 I think - and I got it free.
    But by adding loads of extra toppings you could probably build a pizza that costs over 30 euro.
    i.e A basic Margherita 9.95 on a Romano Base extra 1.55 with toppings of Parma ham, baby mozzarella, chicken, pepperoni, smoked pancetta
    and Italian chargrilled vegetable at 2.95 each = 20.65 Total = 32.15.
    Go easy though - we don't want Milano going bust!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

shnaek wrote: »
    It's accepted in Cork. Just used it this evening! Delicious pizzas I must say :pac:

You must of been there early as we went in but the 30 - 35 minute wait for a table was a bit much, especially seeing as I rang to book last night and was told there was no need. :mad:

Had a lovely meal elsewhere anyway. Be in to try the offer out during the week and I'll try to set a record for the amount of toppings: Yes chef I did say to put ice cream on that pizza!!! ;)

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Just used this evening on Dawson St. thanks OP got a delicious diavalo pizza free and it was served by a superhot delicious waitress named Jen aswell :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

Here's a direct link - will also enable you get new offers from Pizza Express when they become available.

http://www.pizzaexpressoffers.co.uk/

for post code, just use aa11 1aa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

Thanks Ogham! Used this in the UK over the weekend, they were more than happy to take it :D

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Little A

I used it over the weekend & we were abit dissapointed. We got takeaway (they charge the eat-in price) & the pizzas were on the small side. It was okay for the price, but I would have been very unhappy if we'd paid full price. Plus we were hungry after we finished !

oneweb wrote: »
    Thanks Ogham! Used this in the UK over the weekend, they were more than happy to take it :D

Well it was a UK voucher - it had to be accepted there. The good thing was that Milano honoured the voucher here too. Last chance for a free meal today and tomorrow. Vouchers expire tomorrow.
    :(

Little A wrote: »
    I used it over the weekend & we were abit dissapointed. We got takeaway (they charge the eat-in price) & the pizzas were on the small side. It was okay for the price, but I would have been very unhappy if we'd paid full price. Plus we were hungry after we finished !
    They are fairly expensive alright - but I think they are much better Pizzas than the like of dominos or pizza hut . More like what you'd get in Italy. You should have got a few extra toppings - it was free:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Cheers OP used it Friday Night....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Well it was a UK voucher - it had to be accepted there. The good thing was that Milano honoured the voucher here too. Last chance for a free meal today and tomorrow. Vouchers expire tomorrow.
    :(

Ah crap, was going to go Thurs evening to take up the offer. I thought the 29th was actually included in the offer. :(

Might just go for one of tescos finest!!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Sorry - I got the dates mixed up - it is valid until 29th - Thurs :)

Advertisement