Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW HISTORICAL SONGBOOK WITH 2 CD'S

Options
  • 17-01-2009 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Folks,

I would greatly appreciate your support with the following.

I have recently set up the following website http://www.celticsongbook.com/ to promote Celtic & Ireland in Song and Story, a new historical songbook which i have compiled with Derek Warfield (formerly of The Wolfe Tones). To date i have received a very positive response regarding our book, which has taken me almost ten years to complete. My initial concept was to compile a simple songbook of Celtic & Irish songs and ballads. This soon changed when i began researching the background to each song and ballad with the end result of 472 pages of detailed background introductions surrounding key events in Irish history and the story of CFC. I found through my research of the songs and ballads that i was brought on a journey through Irish history and also through the history of CFC. This intrigued me greatly and hopefully all readers likewise.

Once again i would be very grateful for your support and also your help in promoting Celtic & Ireland in Song and Story.

Kind regards,

Raymond Daly.

Advertisement