Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Range Rover Sport and Blackberry

Options
  • 17-01-2009 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have a 07 Range Rover Sprort and have problems with the bluetooth connectivity - Once connected using the 8100 model I had compaints from those on the other end of the call that it was hard to hear with lots of echo - I upgraded to the blackberry storm a few weeks ago and the problem got much worse with very back feedback (bad crackling in the car speakers) in the car - I brought it back to HB Denis who upgraded the Car S/W and put it down to a software problem with the Blackberry - With the Land Rover software upgrade the reception with the old 8100 Pearl is better with minimal feedback in the speakers but with the Storm it is as bad as ever - anyone else got this problem and if so did you find a solution >

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 azimuth

Posting the reply myself in case anybody else has the problem - the latest blackberry storm software version 4.7 solves the problem - works perfectly well now using bluetooth :)

Advertisement