Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a fence in my back garden - suppliers/fitters?

Options
  • 17-01-2009 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

hi there,

I'm living near Enfield, and I need a fence for my back garden. Any ideas of who/where I can go? Want someone to put it up for me (I'm useless at DIY lol)

Thanks,
    Trix

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

darby decking in athboy do all that kind of stuff including sheds and deckin..give them a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 49 maithancailin

try Mulligans in Kilcock their a bit nearer to you, sorry I couldn't recommend Darby decking, have hear so many bad stories from friends and family down that way! maybe they just got them on a bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

yeah fair enough maithancailin..just putting a bit of work a mates way BUT the way i pick tradesmen is word of mouth too.so if you heard bad reports fair play for saying.ive no probs with that(had issues with a shed myself)but sssshhhhhhh dont say anything

Advertisement