Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T Mobile Ad

Options
  • 16-01-2009 10:12pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone just see the new T Mobile ad that was on during the celeb big bro break there? It was so good, hundreds of people dancing in sync at a train station!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

Yup I did, thought it was excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Just saw it too, really made me smile which is unusual for an ad for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

Loved that ad !! it was fantastic !! woo !:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kerryberry

Yeah it was amazing, it just kept getting better and better! It's kind of a copy of this stunt that I saw on youtube last year. It was by a performance art group I think and they were in the same train station and it involved hundreds of 'commuters' freezing all at the same time and then staying completely still for 5 mins I think... it was cool. Must go and have a look at it again ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Show_me_Safety

it makes me very happy, it's great!

wouldn't work in hueston station tho.. "gerroha me way ya fooookin spa"

Lol!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Did anyone just see the new T Mobile ad that was on during the celeb big bro break there? It was so good, hundreds of people dancing in sync at a train station!!
    Just watched it there on youtube.

It's pretty good.

Advertisement