Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Generate Crisis - Place Your Bets!

Options
  • 16-01-2009 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

As most of you will have heard many CT'ers suspect that a generated (Biden) crisis that we don't know of yet (Powell) is said to occur on January 22nd.

Place your bets and lets see how the poll reads on the 22nd!

Apparently this is what Biden said:
    Joe Biden:

Mark my words. Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. Were about to elect a brilliant 47-year old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you dont remember anything else I said. Watch, were gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy. And hes gonna have to make some really tough - I dont know what the decisions gonna be, but I promise you it will occur. As a student of history and having served with seven presidents, I guarantee you its gonna happen. I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate. And hes gonna need help. And the kind of help hes gonna need is, hes gonna need you, not financially to help him, were gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because its not gonna be apparent initially, its not gonna be apparent that were right.

..Only thing Im asking you is, you know, gird your loins. Were gonna win with your help, God willing, were gonna win, but this is not gonna be an easy ride. This president, the next president, is gonna be left with the most significant task. Its like cleaning the Aegean stables, man. This is more than just, this is more than - think about it, literally, think about it - this is more than just a capital crisis, this is more than just markets, this is a systemic problem we have with this economy..

..Lets not be, for those of a different faith remember St. Peter denied Christ thrice, you know? We dont need anybody denying us, this is gonna be tough. There are gonna be a lot of you who want to go whoa, wait a minute, yo, whoa, whoa, I dont know about that decision. Because if you think the decision is sound when theyre made, which I believe you will when theyre made, theyre not likely to be as popular as they are sound. Because if theyre popular, theyre probably not sound..

I probably shouldnt have said all this because it dawned on me that the press is here.

Will a generated crisis occur on January 22nd? 4 votes

I bet 50 Euro at 2/1 odds it will.
    0% 0 votes
    I bet 100 Euro at 4/1 odds it won't
    25% 1 vote
    I think I'll stick with the horses and greyhounds for now.
    75% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

I get what your saying, but Biden didn't mention the 22nd in that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Aye Matey!

I get what your saying, but Biden didn't mention the 22nd in that

Powell blatantlty does no less. See for yourself (only 19 seconds):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIA_-Zpfxyw

Aye Matey! wrote: »
    Powell blatantlty does no less. See for yourself (only 19 seconds)

Ive a feeling he meant "after the 20th" and picked a number that followed 20, which 22 is.

Ive a feeling he meant "after the 20th" and picked a number that followed 20, which 22 is.

That would tie in with the inauguration. Regardless of the validity of the claims surfacing online I can't help but feel that both are specifically hinting at something that is not yet common public knowledge. The extent remains to be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Could be something to do with Israel or possibly Iran or the western economic system. In any case I don't think it's a conspiracy in the scary type of sense. More likely its what is predicted based on intelligence reports. What does concern me slightly is the JFK reference. JFK was a mentalist, he nearly started WW3, so cretinous it was to enter into a game of nuclear brinkmanship, he same can be said for the Russians. So hopefully no nuclear crisis is on the horizon.

• Advertisement

Best off you define crisis now, otherwise you CTers will be jumping on anything that even resembles a sneeze on those days.

Best off you define crisis now, otherwise you CTers will be jumping on anything that even resembles a sneeze on those days.

Lol, thats true I geuss. Didn't you know that Powell and Biden is a numerological anagram for JANUARY 22nd LIZARD JEW?

Here are a few "sneezes" I've come across:

- Some anticipate a financial crisis and the collapse of the dollar.

- A few delusioned optimists believe that Obama will declare the US bankrupt and abolish the Federal Reserve.

- Others discuss Obama's assasination and the blame being placed on Islamic militants to justify further war in the Middle East.

- Finally some expect that Russia will make a political grab by pursuing a large scale military endeavour (forceful air, land and sea expedition) in the Baltics or Georgia.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I say it'll probably be Israel

Obama may want to stabilise the region and bring peace, but he will be swiftly shut down by the Zionists, therefore shatterin any faith the nation had in him and startin his presidency off as a lame duck

after all

<sarc>
    cant let these here Negroes get too Uppity now can we
    </sarc>

<jealous>Sarcasm tags, eh? You mods get all the perks.</jealous>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Today's your big day.

Betting closed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

Aw, and there was me hoping for Project Blue Beam :(

The Night of a Thousand Stars is upon us!, be sure to use whatever telepathic powers you have to defeat the demons when they're released into our plane of existence. It will be like Ghostbusters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

just like in ghostbusters? ratlmao comon

it's more then likely what hes referring to is the iranian israel problem because iran is on the brink of acquiring nuclear weapons and then indeed all hell will break loose.

yes, demons coming through co-axial cables from another dimension=Iranian nuclear armageddon. I prefer the demons angle, I can imagine gozer the gozerian and the dectructor taking the form of the stay puft marshmallow man wreaking havoc on the world, and a thousand stars visible in the sky as the old ones return.

America will probably be quite responsible for any Iranian aggression in the future, their foreign policy towards the country is best described as deeply antagonistic- sanctions, Saddams invasion etc, its not surprising Iranians despise the US. For example Iran agreed to halt uranium enrichment with the EU under the condition that the US would call off its threats and attacks to destroy Iran, the US were unwilling to stop, therefore the agreement failed. In fact Iran were willing to sign up to a proposed treaty, in which no states would develop weapons-grade materials, all high enrichment would be done by an international agency, like the IAEA and then countries would apply to it. If they want enriched uranium for nuclear energy, the international agency would decide whether they were doing it for peaceful means. Also the US was the only nation, along with I think, Israel, to oppose Fissban, an international treaty banning fissile materials, despite the UN disarmament commission voting overwhelmingly in favour of it. The US has violated the UN charter many times over, which forbids nations to make threats or attacks against other nation states, in relation to its policies towards Iran.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

The stars will fall from the sky as the pole shifts, and as the Rainbow Bridge opens through anahata chakra so the Ancestors can return to subsume the Many-Angled Ones at the Immanentization of the Eschaton. US Psy-Ops will project sky-high Muhammeds eating Big Macs, as the Gates of Ijtihad are opened, and the Hidden Imam returns. Operation Spireface will be repeated, and the deity within this Dimensional Transfunctioner will shake loose from his prison, and search for cookies. Acolytes will be on hand to serve his whims.

Bodily resurrected zombie Xtians will roam the streets, while the Jewish people roll to the Holy Land through sekret underground tunnels, wailing in misery. The Old Ones will rise from the seas, to free their enslaved cuttlefish brethren. By these signs ye will know the Aeon to be at an end...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

I love it when a plan comes together. And now for this to be forgotten on the pile and to eagerly await the next definite prediction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Aye Matey! wrote: »
    That would tie in with the inauguration. Regardless of the validity of the claims surfacing online I can't help but feel that both are specifically hinting at something that is not yet common public knowledge. The extent remains to be seen.

Right here we are two days later. Nothing has happened. Are you going to admiy you were wrong and that you were being paranoid

it will be in May/June... Biden said it would be around 6 months from the time of the speech, which was in December-ish. Just wait and see. That is what I would focus on, not Powell's comment which was misinterpreted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Aye Matey seemed convinced that something was going to happen. So what do you have to say now AM

Advertisement