Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gyms in ashbourne

Options
  • 15-01-2009 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

h

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

The only other gym is the one at the Marriott Hotel as far as I know. It's called Clann Fitness.

I'm a member there and I like it. It's all new equipment, never seems that busy and most importantly, the staff were not pushy like the ones in Jackie Skellys when I enquired about joining.

Go up for a look around and see what you think. Not much price difference from what I can remember but you can go for the couples rate if you have a family member or mate who signs up from the same address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

isnt the one in the marriott hotel more for weight lifting ? never been there myself.
    few of the lads said they were joining when it opened. now they are saying they will join one of the ones in blanch.

where are a few weight watchers(?) floating around too (one in ratoath too).
    cheapest option would be to look at total fitness or one of those in blanchardstown. though thats dangerous incase you get too lazy to go over :)

I just joined up jackie skelly again (was a member years ago throwing my money away) - i think im on like 55/month which includes the platinium (going to any of their gyms) there is one right across the road from work too which is handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

When you sigh up with JS it's like buyign a second hand car. You can bargain them down. I'd rather they just have a set price. You could dress up as an auld one and try curves

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pauldaly1888

samhail wrote: »
    isnt the one in the marriott hotel more for weight lifting ? never been there myself.
    few of the lads said they were joining when it opened. now they are saying they will join one of the ones in blanch.

where are a few weight watchers(?) floating around too (one in ratoath too).
    cheapest option would be to look at total fitness or one of those in blanchardstown. though thats dangerous incase you get too lazy to go over :)

I just joined up jackie skelly again (was a member years ago throwing my money away) - i think im on like 55/month which includes the platinium (going to any of their gyms) there is one right across the road from work too which is handy.
    rang today.€55o if you pay up front fo js. still too dear, not going to renew

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

samhail wrote: »

No.

It's got lots of equipment and they do a lot of classes too, like spinning, pilates, etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement