Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The US: a colony of of Israel.

Options
  • 14-01-2009 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

Two instances in particular in recent times highlight the zionist control of America.

Here: http://www.javno.com/en/world/clanak.php?id=223617

Israeli P.M. Ehud Olmert demands to speak by phone to President Bush, who is giving a speech. Bush leaves the podium mid-speech to revieve his orders

Here is how Bush reacted to the twin tower attacks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlgTE3y3MNc

- "Olmert said he then told Bush: "'I'm familiar with it. You can't vote in favour.'"

The US then abstained from voting, despite the fact that the resolution was penned by U.S. Secretary Of State Condoleeza Rice.

" a resolution she cooked up, phrased, organised and manoeuvred for. She was left pretty shamed and abstained on a resolution she arranged," Olmert said."

The vote in question was the UN vote on Gaza which calls for "an immediate, durable and fully respected cease-fire, leading to the full withdrawal of Israeli forces from Gaza.".

The second issue is the cover up in the media, particuraly stateside of the fact that it was Israel who broke the cease-fire

Here is Mark Regev http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Regev, Israeli Spokesperson/Propogandist admitting as such:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SILJxPTqjAM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Here is how Bush reacted to the twin tower attacks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlgTE3y3MNc

-
    This always bugged me. How was he meant to react exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

King Mob wrote: »
    This always bugged me. How was he meant to react exactly?

Like a commander-on-chief I guess. It was to contrast his reactions, which demonstrate where his loyalties lay

Like a commander-on-chief I guess.
    What exactly would a commander in chief had done?
    It was to contrast his reactions, which demonstrate where his loyalties lay
    Seriously?

What exactly would a commander in chief had done?

More than nothing.

Seriously?

Seriously. Is the disparity not obvious?

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭todolist

The Jewish vote in Florida and New York is crucial to any aspiring Presidental Canditate.Obama got 80% of the Jewish vote.Hilliary Clinton the same.That's why Israel has a blank cheque to do as it pleases.Nothing will change with this "new" guy coming in on january 20th.Maybe the Palestinians should abandon gaza,head for new york and florida and maybe they can save the west bank!

• Advertisement

More than nothing.
    So then get up and leave, telling the kids that there's a terrorist attack going on? Was he meant to prime the nuclear codes before knowing what the hell was going on? Fly to New York like Superman and catch the other plane.

Or maybe he should wait till an appropriate time to leave that wouldn't have caused panic in the class room.

Seriously. Is the disparity not obvious?
    Not really and hardly evidence of anything.

So then get up and leave, telling the kids that there's a terrorist attack going on? Was he meant to prime the nuclear codes before knowing what the hell was going on? Fly to New York like Superman and catch the other plane.

Certainly not remain inactive. The school itself due to his presence was a potential target, putting all their lives at risk. This was the other plane. Bush claimed he had somehow seen first plane hit the other tower.
    Or maybe he should wait till an appropriate time to leave that wouldn't have caused panic in the class room.

"panic in the class room.", you for real? Hardly priority number 1.

Not really and hardly evidence of anything.
    Other than it is evidence that the US are under the control of Israel. Bush acted on the command of Olmert; who was even arrogant enough to brag about this.

todolist wrote: »
    The Jewish vote in Florida and New York is crucial to any aspiring Presidental Canditate.Obama got 80% of the Jewish vote.Hilliary Clinton the same.That's why Israel has a blank cheque to do as it pleases.Nothing will change with this "new" guy coming in on january 20th.Maybe the Palestinians should abandon gaza,head for new york and florida and maybe they can save the west bank!

Something like 85% of Moslems voted for Obama too. In fact, there was a guy from occupied Palestine that was cold calling Americans to encourage them to Vote Obama, hope he was using skype. Wonder how he feels now? that is if he is still alive.

Certainly not remain inactive. The school itself due to his presence was a potential target, putting all their lives at risk. This was the other plane. Bush claimed he had somehow seen first plane hit the other tower.
    You do know there was alot of confuse at the time and chances where that they didn't know how many planes were hijacked and certainly had no idea about the intended targets.
    "panic in the class room.", you for real? Hardly priority number 1.
    So then he should have just left in the middle of the photo opportunity with no explaination?

Other than it is evidence that the US are under the control of Israel. Bush acted on the command of Olmert; who was even arrogant enough to brag about this.
    How is Bush's reaction to the news of the attacks evidence that the US is under the control of Israel?

Well when Kennedy told the Russians to move the missiles out of Cuba they did, therefore America was in control of Russia.

Also it's funny how when Olmert says something that doesn't support your beliefs, he's lying. But when he does his word is gospel truth.

You do know there was alot of confuse at the time and chances where that they didn't know how many planes were hijacked and certainly had no idea about the intended targets.

So why stay in previously publicised location? Your a man of logic, where is the logic in this?
    So then he should have just left in the middle of the photo opportunity with no explaination?

In the grand scheme of things, a handful of confused kids has no relevance whatsoever.

How is Bush's reaction to the news of the attacks evidence that the US is under the control of Israel?

Again, it was to portray the differing reactions.

9/11 Major homeland catastrophe - No response.

Olmert on the phone to demand the US vote on a UN resolution - drops everything and obeys.
    Well when Kennedy told the Russians to move the missiles out of Cuba they did, therefore America was in control of Russia.

No. They did have the threat of WWIII to dissuade them. What influence does or should Israel have over the apparently more powerful US?
    Also it's funny how when Olmert says something that doesn't support your beliefs, he's lying. But when he does his word is gospel truth.

So you agree what has been said supports my beliefs then?

• Advertisement

So why stay in previously publicised location? Your a man of logic, where is the logic in this?
    There was no indication that there was going to be an attack on the presidents location let alone any where else.
    Maybe you can tell me the logic of being in a public place, being taped, where his actions might suggest his culpability in the plot?

In the grand scheme of things, a handful of confused kids has no relevance whatsoever.
    No but the video being released of him bolting out of the room with no explanation wouldn't have looked particularly good.
    Again, it was to portray the differing reactions.

9/11 Major homeland catastrophe - No response.

Olmert on the phone to demand the US vote on a UN resolution - drops everything and obeys.
    Seem to remember there being some kind of crisis ongoing somewhere.
    And what did he drop exactly? When and where?
    No. They did have the threat of WWIII to dissuade them. What influence does or should Israel have over the apparently more powerful US?
    Ahh so we can agree that one country can get another country to do something without being in control of it!
    So you agree what has been said supports my beliefs then?
    Nope. You just want it to.
    Chances are he's exaggerating.

There was no indication that there was going to be an attack on the presidents location let alone any where else.

Eh...Yes there was. It explains it quite well here
    http://www.historycommons.org/essay.jsp?article=essayaninterestingday
    Maybe you can tell me the logic of being in a public place, being taped, where his actions might suggest his culpability in the plot?

Double-bluff. They didn't suggest culpability to me, just ineptitude.
    No but the video being released of him bolting out of the room with no explanation wouldn't have looked particularly good.

You mean taking action? decisive or not. Why do you think it would look bad? I really don't get it.
    Seem to remember there being some kind of crisis ongoing somewhere.
    And what did he drop exactly? When and where?

“In the night between Thursday and Friday," - Olmert. Bush was giving a speech, which in the very least was of equal importance to a photo op in a school.

Ahh so we can agree that one country can get another country to do something without being in control of it!

Yes through coercion or concilliation. What has Israel to offer the US people or to threaten them with do you think?
    Nope. You just want it to.
    Chances are he's exaggerating.

Why would he do this?

And the fact remains that the resolution drawn up by Rice was abstained from by the same.

When and where?

Philadelphia apparently

"When we saw that the secretary of state, for reasons we did not really understand, wanted to vote in favour of the U.N. resolution ... I looked for President Bush and they told me he was in Philadelphia making a speech," Olmert said. - http://alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/LD20229.htm

Eh...Yes there was. It explains it quite well here
    http://www.historycommons.org/essay.jsp?article=essayaninterestingday
    Fair enough.

Double-bluff. They didn't suggest culpability to me, just ineptitude.
    Then what should he have done?
    You mean taking action? decisive or not. Why do you think it would look bad? I really don't get it.
    To be honest any action he took would be interpreted by CTers as proof of foreknowledge.
    “In the night between Thursday and Friday," - Olmert. Bush was giving a speech, which in the very least was of equal importance to a photo op in a school.
    What speech and to who?
    I'd imagine that stuff like this isn't exactly uncommon.

Yes through coercion or concilliation. What has Israel to offer the US people or to threaten them with do you think?
    They're an ally of the US? Could it be possible it was a demand but a request from a leader of a allied nation?
    Why would he do this?
    Should have said might be exaggerating. Dunno why he would exaggerate. Dunno why he would admit his secret control over the US either but hey..... ?
    And the fact remains that the resolution drawn up by Rice was abstained from by the same.
    Didn't say this wasn't the case. Bet she was pissed off.

Ah here's a slightly more reasonable explanation for Bush's urgency.
    Olmert said he demanded to talk to Bush with only 10 minutes to spare before a U.N. Security Council vote on Thursday on a resolution opposed by Israel calling for an immediate ceasefire.
    http://alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/LD20229.htm

Fair enough.

Thank You Kindly!
    Then what should he have done?

Evacuated the school, for everyone's safety. Liased with his security advisors and implement what contingency plan was in place. Above anyone else it was his resposibilty to take decisive action
    To be honest any action he took would be interpreted by CTers as proof of foreknowledge.

Why would he care? and what would it change? He wasn't even eliglbe for reelection. Alex Jones get a couple of extra listeners, a few more warm bodies at ground zero chanting crap? No big deal.
    They're an ally of the US? Could it be possible it was a demand but a request from a leader of a allied nation?

Contrary to the principles and by eztension the point of existence of the UN if that is the case.
    Should have said might be exaggerating. Dunno why he would exaggerate. Dunno why he would admit his secret control over the US either but hey..... ?

To be honest, in my eyes it is not a secret, or concealed.
    Didn't say this wasn't the case. Bet she was pissed off.

I'd imagine so. But the question I am asking is why it happened.

Evacuated the school, for everyone's safety. Liased with his security advisors and implement what contingency plan was in place. Above anyone else it was his resposibilty to take decisive action
    A bit extreme to evacuate a school I think. But still any would have interpreted badly for him. Evacuate the school, people would say it was too extreme and worried people unnecessarily. Wait for a good moment to leave, people say he was indecisive.
    Why would he care? and what would it change? He wasn't even eliglbe for reelection. Alex Jones get a couple of extra listeners, a few more warm bodies at ground zero chanting crap? No big deal.
    You're right doubt he pays too much attention to conspiracy theories.
    Contrary to the principles and by eztension the point of existence of the UN if that is the case.
    Yea the US is dicks to the UN. Not unusual or fantastic to be honest. The resolution was passed by 14 of 15 member of the council and still no ceasefire.
    To be honest, in my eyes it is not a secret, or concealed.
    And yet you've a hard time proving it. Weird.

I'd imagine so. But the question I am asking is why it happened.
    Dunno probably better off asking in the politics forum. Doubt you'd get anything other than baseless speculation in here.

Ah here's a slightly more reasonable explanation for Bush's urgency.

http://alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/LD20229.htm

Ok, from that article Bush wasn't urgent about the situation, "not familiar with it" He said, 'Listen, I don't know about it, I didn't see it, I'm not familiar with the phrasing.'. Ridiculous in itself, but that aside:

10 mins to vote...The US set to support a resolution they helped draft...Olmert phones Bush...suggests/demands withdrawl of US support of resolution...A resolution Bush has not seen...Within this same 10mins..."He gave an order to the secretary of state and she did not vote in favour of it"...The US abstains...Olmert Gloats.

"He said, 'Listen, ", I didn't see it, I'm not familiar with the phrasing.'" Olmert said he then told Bush: "'I'm familiar with it. You can't vote in favour.' "He gave an order to the secretary of state and she did not vote in favour of it -- a resolution she cooked up, phrased, organised and manoeuvred for. She was left pretty shamed and abstained on a resolution she arranged," Olmert said.

Ok, from that article Bush wasn't urgent about the situation, "not familiar with it" He said, 'Listen, I don't know about it, I didn't see it, I'm not familiar with the phrasing.'. Ridiculous in itself, but that aside:

10 mins to vote...The US set to support a resolution they helped draft...Olmert phones Bush...suggests/demands withdrawl of US support of resolution...A resolution Bush has not seen...Within this same 10mins..."He gave an order to the secretary of state and she did not vote in favour of it"...The US abstains...Olmert Gloats.

"He said, 'Listen, ", I didn't see it, I'm not familiar with the phrasing.'" Olmert said he then told Bush: "'I'm familiar with it. You can't vote in favour.' "He gave an order to the secretary of state and she did not vote in favour of it -- a resolution she cooked up, phrased, organised and manoeuvred for. She was left pretty shamed and abstained on a resolution she arranged," Olmert said.
    Yea and because it was fairly urgent Bush decides to interrupt his speech to deal with it. And Bush decides to tell Rice to abstain.
    Them's the facts. The whole Olmert "ordering" him is fairly unsubstantiated, and to deduce from this that Israel in fact control the US is way out there.

So why are you taking Olmerts word for it exactly?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

whoa, brakes on here for a sec Mob, it was Urgent that Bush 'deal With' Condi tryngto stop Israel.

However it wasntUrgent that Bush Deal with terrorists attacking America on what is argualby the biggest event of this millenium
    :confused:

I'm gonna send you a PM shortly

<edit>

Mob, PM Sent, think about what I said please

• Advertisement

Yea and because it was fairly urgent Bush decides to interrupt his speech to deal with it. And Bush decides to tell Rice to abstain.

</p></p>"fairly important"? What was important was that the US were set to not tow the zionist line. It must have come as a great surprise to the Israeli's, judging by the fact that Olmert only called with 10 minutes to spare.
    Them's the facts. The whole Olmert "ordering" him is fairly unsubstantiated, and to deduce from this that Israel in fact control the US is way out there.
    There was a US secretary of state there, who better briefed on the subject. For arguments sake each call lasted 5 minutes, less the time it took for bush to relieve himself from the podium. So that leaves at most a few brief minutes to convince an idiot of the merits of not voting on a resolution essentially drafted by your own repesentative. On the basis of this, and the fact that it took a brief phone call from one of the main protagonists to order abstention. It is not in the best interests of the American poeple, his government, or the people of the world to behave in such a manner - So why do you think Bush made the order? What convinced him? Surely it was not possible to convince him one way or the other in a couple of minutes, so there must be other forces at play.

So why are you taking Olmerts word for it exactly?

[/quote]Because there is no rational reason for him to lie, except at a stretch to raise his profile before the elections.

If he is lying then it would call into contention everything else he has said, rocket fire from the roof of the UN school, Hamas violations of the cease-fire etc.

less the time it took for bush to relieve himself from the podium

Ha. No wonder he gets shoes thrown at him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Oh the school issue, wasn't it a case of the Secret Service telling him not to leave straight away? Can't remember offhand where I heard/read that.

</p></p>"fairly important"? What was important was that the US were set to not tow the zionist line. It must have come as a great surprise to the Israeli's, judging by the fact that Olmert only called with 10 minutes to spare.
    So if Isreal controlled America why was the resolution drafted at all?
    There was a US secretary of state there, who better briefed on the subject. For arguments sake each call lasted 5 minutes, less the time it took for bush to relieve himself from the podium. So that leaves at most a few brief minutes to convince an idiot of the merits of not voting on a resolution essentially drafted by your own repesentative. On the basis of this, and the fact that it took a brief phone call from one of the main protagonists to order abstention. It is not in the best interests of the American poeple, his government, or the people of the world to behave in such a manner - So why do you think Bush made the order? What convinced him? Surely it was not possible to convince him one way or the other in a couple of minutes, so there must be other forces at play.
    I don't know why exactly made Bush order Rice to abstain. Maybe you should go to the political forum and someone with a better idea.
    Still haven't found out exactly what speech and to who?

Because there is no rational reason for him to lie, except at a stretch to raise his profile before the elections.

If he is lying then it would call into contention everything else he has said, rocket fire from the roof of the UN school, Hamas violations of the cease-fire etc.
    Well I don't think he's going for re-election what with being done for corruption and all. And yea I tend not to take one guys word for stuff like that anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

toiletduck wrote: »
    Oh the school issue, wasn't it a case of the Secret Service telling him not to leave straight away? Can't remember offhand where I heard/read that.
    Does anyone actually know what he was told? Like was he told that a plane hit the world trade centre, that there was a terrorist attack, or was he just told there'd be an "incident" or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Also, you're assuming that he makes the exact decisions on his security plans. I would have thought there is a security team that decide for him on what to do minute to minute, and he goes along with what they've assessed to be the best option.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Whatever about Comspiracy Theories I would have expected Bush to say something like:

"Kids, there's something big happening and I've gotta go do Presidential stuff.."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Peace in our time!!!!

After a brief PM discussion I have decided to Ban "King Mob" for a fortnight.

Any further discussion of this DECISION will also result in a 2 week ban

Mahatma

Parsi, dont push yer luck

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Peace in our time!!!!

After a brief PM discussion I have decided to Ban "King Mob" for a fortnight.

Any further discussion of this will also result in a 2 week ban

Mahatma

Any further discussion of what ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Aye Matey!

parsi wrote: »
    Any further discussion of what ?

How can MC tell you what you're not supposed to discuss without he himself speaking of that which is not supposed to be discussed? :P

Advertisement