Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in a free massage ! ! !

Options
  • 14-01-2009 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi all im currently doing a course on Holistic massage & sports injury, im always looking for new people to practice on so if anyone wants a massage let me know i live in Portlaoise :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

Ashlynn wrote: »
    Hi all im currently doing a course on Holistic massage & sports injury, im always looking for new people to practice on so if anyone wants a massage let me know i live in Portlaoise :)

jaysus surely every1 cud do wit a free massage,where are ya in plaoise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Ashlynn

Rossdarragh Hill which is the estate behind Killminchy or if you know where the Hermitage estate is it is the next one off that roundabout hope that makes sense :-)

Rossdarragh Hill which is the estate behind Killminchy or if you know where the Hermitage estate is it is the next one off that roundabout hope that makes sense :-)

tink i no where ur at why u doin dem 4 notin,im interested

Not charging yet because i can't im not qualified yet still a student & also i need alot of practice as i have a load of case studies to write up :)

Not charging yet because i can't im not qualified yet still a student & also i need alot of practice as i have a load of case studies to write up :)

wel im interested if u want 2 give me 1, wenever u want let me no and i wil c can i get over 2 ya

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 theblowin

availed of this great free offer last night, very nice pleasent girl, not rushed at all and felt great afterwards,she is in her first year training in sports injury/holistic massage therapy and needs case studies for exams etc, get along there soon and enjoy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Rod & Reel

hope all goes great for u ash, whay a fantastic idea too. lift the spirts of the nation in a time of dire and for free too. best of luck with ur future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 saabga

Hey Ashlynn

Fair play to you for doing course - i did it 2 years ago & was amazed how popular i was when looking for guinea pigs! I would love to be yours as i treat myself to one every 6 weeks
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 foxtrot411911

looking 4 massage contact me at michael197956@yahoo.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 happy tec

your free massage sounds good
    long as you dont break anythin
    travel for work a lot would love the chance of free massage are they good for stress
    hope to see you soon

• Advertisement

Yep there brilliant for stress & i definatly wouldn't break anything :D but iam sorry got a few PM's today so iam fully booked up for awhile & i have exams coming up shortly so i will be busy studying for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 saabga

Hey Guys

I went to this girl last nte & she is great really good pressure & very relaxed, you should take her up on her offer. I get a massage evry 6 wks & am fussy about it - she is really good. :P

well where and who you gettin the massage?

are you still offering massages if so how do i contact you?

Just finished doing the freebies now exams in a couple of weeks, thanks again to everyone who volunteered for there massage I got great experiance from them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

Just finished doing the freebies now exams in a couple of weeks, thanks again to everyone who volunteered for there massage I got great experiance from them :)

Good Luck!
    Let us know when you are set up on your own!

Advertisement