Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limbs wanted - 34lb (Size Med)

Options
  • 14-01-2009 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I've had a bit of an absence from shooting in the last year!
    But I will be back in good old Ireland for a few weeks and am using it as an opportunity to catch up with everyone and get back to shooting.

I only have my old 40lb limbs and would like to borrow an old set of 34lb medium limbs (68" bow on 25" riser) as my back is a bit wimpy :)

So if anyone has on old set lying about it would be a great help to borrow them for a few weeks (i know there have to be a few sets, we all hoard gear!)

I'll see some of you at training in a few weeks...
    Keith

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Yuppie

Hey
    I've a set of 36lb 68' KAP limbs, they're yours for a loan if you want them.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Oops, was supposed to close this thread - my bad.

Asking for and offering gear for sale is grand, but once the first post goes in I have to close the thread (not delete it, it is still visible) and then all sales can be discussed through PM.

I know mr potato head and yuppie weren't looking to buy/sell, just borrow - the admin boys will be down on me though if I don't close.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement