Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanchardstown Shopping Centre Restaurants

Options
  • 14-01-2009 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

Am heading up to the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre this weekend and was checking out the map of the Centre. It says that there are Restaurants on site with address's of units 450 and so on but i can't see where they are on the map. Are they on the site of the shopping centre or are they in a location near the centre?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Which particular restaurant are you after?

Some are located in the centre. TGI Fridays and Eddie Rockets are outside the centre, There is also a Chinese outside and McDs and Burger are accessible from outside too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Hard Larry

There is an Italian place across from the Blue Entrance (Main Entrance) beside Starbucks at the Leisure Plex.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Hard Larry wrote: »
    There is an Italian place across from the Blue Entrance (Main Entrance) beside Starbucks at the Leisure Plex.

I have heard good things about it, but have not gone their my self

This always the restaurant in the new hotel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

mick_irl wrote: »
    Which particular restaurant are you after?

Some are located in the centre. TGI Fridays and Eddie Rockets are outside the centre, There is also a Chinese outside and McDs and Burger are accessible from outside too.

Its the Chinese Restaurant i'm looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

oblivious wrote: »
    I have heard good things about it, but have not gone their my self

This always the restaurant in the new hotel

the restaurant in the plaza is absolutely amazing! the food is gorgeous, the decor is fabulous and the staff/service is fantastic. i'll definitely be going back!
    mickger wrote: »
    Its the Chinese Restaurant i'm looking for.

ming court is lovely! Really nice food there! and cheap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Dantes

Check out www.pigsback.ie for a voucher for a free bottle of wine when you buy a meal here in January

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

ChewChew wrote: »
    ming court

Did they seriously call it that? :D

There is more than one:P

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

LOL. . . ya they really did, or is it called oming court? no i think its ming court. lol! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

oblivious wrote: »
    There is more than one:P

Yeah, there's Ming Garden in Blanch Village, beside the BoI, over Chartbusters.
    Could be worse, there is one called Hung Wun :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Jessiemac

Went there (Dantes) the other night. Food was excellent. Staff very pleasant. Reasonably priced. Will definitely be back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭horse7

most of the pubs do all day meals,there better value than the town centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Salome

Or if you're willing to leave the environs of the shopping centre, head to the village and go to the Thai Garden - it's fab. You won't be disappointed.

Salome wrote: »
    Or if you're willing to leave the environs of the shopping centre, head to the village and go to the Thai Garden - it's fab. You won't be disappointed.

Very good, I do like the green curry:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

Salome wrote: »

Meh, the food isn't bad but I don't like the atmosphere - the tables are too close together and it always feels packed and too loud. I've also had an example or two of bad service, but my OH likes it so I'll probably be back.

Aurora in Tyrellstown is much better for Asian food (not sure if it's just Chinese or Thai etc. too). Good food, atmosphere and service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Meh, the food isn't bad but I don't like the atmosphere - the tables are too close together and it always feels packed and too loud. I've also had an example or two of bad service, but my OH likes it so I'll probably be back.

Aurora in Tyrellstown is much better for Asian food (not sure if it's just Chinese or Thai etc. too). Good food, atmosphere and service.
    If it's the one next to the church I agree. Only been there once but it's like sitting in McDonalds !

Advertisement