Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lorna byrne!!! "angels in my hair"

Options
  • 14-01-2009 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi guys,
    im in the process of reading lorna byrnes book "angels in my hair", its very inspirational, v good read... i would lik to get in contact with her, she is an irish mystic who can see angels, just wondering if anyone knows where she lives, contact no. etc
    thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I'd suggest http://www.lornabyrne.com/contactus.html

And for the record.. what has this to do with Laois?

Just wondering like..

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭moose112

And for the record.. what has this to do with Laois?

Just wondering like..[/QUOTE]

She is from Stradbally as far as i know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

hi guys,
    im in the process of reading lorna byrnes book "angels in my hair", its very inspirational, v good read... i would lik to get in contact with her, she is an irish mystic who can see angels, just wondering if anyone knows where she lives, contact no. etc
    thanks x

did the angels look anything like this ?

6yvabmf.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sinead414

I've read her book also and I agree that it's very inspirational. She's from Maynooth. I was out with my friend and her boyfriend (from Maynooth) recently and I asked him if he had heard of her. Turned out she is his aunt and he said that she’s genuine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

The jurys out for me on her, but she got a lot of flack here on boards on the Tv forum after her LLate interview.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 munster-rugby

Sinead414 wrote: »
    I've read her book also and I agree that it's very inspirational. She's from Maynooth. I was out with my friend and her boyfriend (from Maynooth) recently and I asked him if he had heard of her. Turned out she is his aunt and he said that she’s genuine.

thank u sinead414 i did hear she was genuine alright, do u know if she does any readings etc??? i would love to visit her but dont know how to go about it.....:confused:

Advertisement