Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE: reporting tax evasion

Options
  • 14-01-2009 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi,

Just a quick question, hopefully Im posting in the correct thread!
    Does anyone know how to report someone for tax evasion? Have been doing some online research and can't seem to get a satisfactory answer.

I am becoming increasingly incensed by someone who I know who has not paid a penny of tax in over twenty years yet pulls in hundreds weekly, can drink everynight of the week and go on bi annual holidays and has recently been looking into claiming benefits for something they most certainly should not.

I find it wholey unacceptable especially in todays climate when we are breaking our necks trying to earn a decent living for little or nothing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

LBD wrote: »
    Hi,

Just a quick question, hopefully Im posting in the correct thread!
    Does anyone know how to report someone for tax evasion? Have been doing some online research and can't seem to get a satisfactory answer.

I am becoming increasingly incensed by someone who I know who has not paid a penny of tax in over twenty years yet pulls in hundreds weekly, can drink everynight of the week and go on bi annual holidays and has recently been looking into claiming benefits for something they most certainly should not.

I find it wholey unacceptable especially in todays climate when we are breaking our necks trying to earn a decent living for little or nothing.

Have you contacted the revenue?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Moved from Economics.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Here is a list on phone numbers and some email addresses for to look at.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭McCrack

When you say you "know" how certain are you? What you perceive to be the situation is often not the reality.

Be careful.

Advertisement